Wednesday, November 03, 2010

What are you working on this week?

The last week has been SO amazing!
I headed home over the weekend to celebrate these two wonderful people: my grandparents! We celebrated Grandma's 85th birthday, Popi's 90th birthday and their 65th wedding anniversary! Can you believe that, s-i-x-t-y -- f-i-v-e y-e-a-r-s!!!!!!
So anyway, I have TONS of wonderful photos from this event that I'm editing, along with those taken of Bug in his *cute* Superman costume on Halloween.
If that wasn't enough, to keep me busy, it's also report card week. :)

Don't think report cards will keep me from being crafty though. I'm making Veteran's Day gifts with my students at school, and trying to catch up on my journal pages from Janel's class.

Speaking of Janel, have you checked out her blog lately? She's sharing her Thankful 30 each day in November.
Of course, I'm playing along with my own little Thankful journal!


Then there's my wonderfully inspirational friend Ashley. She's working on her Wreck This Journal and sharing her journey on her blog. I had to jump on board this venture too! I have had this journal in my possession for about three years, so it's about time I got started!
Thanks for motivating me Ash!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...