Thursday, October 28, 2010

WIP Thursday

Over the last few weeks I have been working on MANY different projects, most of which are still works in progress, but there are a few that I'm ready to share!

First of all, I finally hand stitched those felt leaves (from last year) together to make a 12 foot banner that looks absolutely adorable hanging in my entryway.
Here's a sneak:)
I also finished up Amy Tan's Get Those Creative Juices Flowing Workshop. I filled a little journal (the journal was made by Amy) with important little pieces of my everyday. The fun part was that Amy had us try out some new techniques that I'm pretty proud to say I mastered!
I also completed the 12th and final album to go in Bug's first year box.
This one celebrates his first birthday!
Now, off I go to finish more projects!
xoxo,
jenny-lynn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...