Saturday, August 28, 2010

In Love.

Hot air balloons have always been magical to me. About a month ago, I found out that the small town we are hoping to move to has a Hot Air Balloon Festival each summer!!!!! I have absolutely fallen in LOVE. I've been thinking about them, dreaming about them, looking for anything hot air balloon related to decorate the new house with....you name it, I've searched it. And as proof that it's meant to be...the hot new image showing up in scrapbooking lines everywhere...hot air balloons!







So guess where I'm heading today! I've been SO excited about this for the last month. Can't stop thinking about it, talking about it, dreaming about it excited.
I can't wait to go explore *my new hometown*!!!
xoxo,
jenny-lynn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...