Wednesday, July 07, 2010

SIdetracked

Do you know the song "Defying Gravity" from Wicked? Well, it's been on constant repeat in my head since Friday. Obviously, the Wicked soundtrack has been one of my go-to albums this summer. And yesterday I picked up the book. Yep, three chapters in and I'm hooked!

Then last night I found this mini-series on Netflix and watched it immediately.
Did I mention that Zooey's in it?
So yes, I AM getting some things checked off my list.
I tried out a new recipe yesterday and have begun getting supplies together for Bug's gift. I've been good and ordered way fewer supplies from Joann's than I originally put in my cart (saving for a house you know), when I ran across these:



Aren't they just adorable? (No, I didn't order them, lol!)
Next on my list: uploading photos and going to see the house!
xoxo,
jenny-lynn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...