Thursday, July 08, 2010

Thank You Thursday

Thank you Janel
for coming up with this awesome journal challenge! Although I am still a few days behind, I have had such a wonderful time completing each and every page, experimenting with fonts and improving my drawing ability. Any chance you want to extend your challenge?
Thank you Netflix Instant Streaming
for allowing me to find this gem of a tv series.
Now please tell me I won't have to wait long for season 2.

for choosing me to win these beautiful bobby pins. I can't wait to get them!

for pulling my name to win this new scrapbooking mystery! Mysteries are my absolute favorite thing to read. Throw in scrapbooking...I'm sold. I can't wait for it to arrive.
Thank you National Cherry Festival
Although I didn't really take part in many of your festivities last weekend (I was WAY too busy having fun with family and friends) I did pick up a couple of cartons of your cherries and they are AMAZING as usual!
Thank you Mom
for teaching your kids to get every last bit of cherry off the pit.
They really are better this way!
(For those of you wondering, I'm pretty sure Mom made up this a rule because it forced the three of us to eat the cherries much s-l-o-w-e-r, therefore making them last longer and cost less in the long run. It makes me laugh every time I eat cherries. :)

I hope you had a wonderful Thursday!
xoxo,
jenny-lynn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...