Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Work in Progress Wednesday

Here are a few of the things I've been working on over the last few days:

My 30 Day Challenge Journal Update:

Journal Prompt Number Three:
It's always nice to share with someone why you love them. Today, I want you to draw a picture, doodle, sketch, of a person who you love, or admire. Then, write that person a letter telling them why they mean so much to you!

Journal Prompt Number 4:
What does your heart look like? It can be literal, it can be symbolic, it can be broken and need fixing...anything!

Journal Prompt Number 5:
We are all obviously bloggers right, or else you wouldn't be here :) Even if you don't have a blog, I know that you read them.This page is dedicated to your favorite blogs!! What are they? Are there any blogs that you can't go a day without checking?
Journal Prompt Number 6:
It's time...
It's definitely time to do something. It may be a new season for you in your life, or a time to make some goals, or it may just be time to relax (because it's Saturday right?).
Draw something that represents the word time and then make a list of things that you need to do at this time in your life, or day, or week :)
Journal Prompt 7:
Today is an easy one... How are you feeling today? Sometimes it's really good to reflect on your feelings and try to figure out why you are feeling a certain way.
I'm also trying to work on eating better foods, and smaller portions.
(It's harder now that I'm at home all the time.)
And finally, I've been working on my Week in the Life scrapbook.
Here are a few peeks...

1 comment:

heather dawn said...

Beautiful Journal Pages! And you just made me so hungry seeing celery & peanut butter! YUM-O!
<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...