Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tuesday (Morning, Big Lots, Bath and Body Works)

Do you have a Tuesday Morning near you? If you haven't checked it out yet, you may want to add it to your scrapbooking/crafty go-to list. I end up stopping about once a month to find amazing deals. In the past I have found Heidi Swapp, Tim Holtz, Love Elsie and KI Memories deals that were anywhere from 70-90% off! I follow other people's "scrapbooking hauls" on YouTube so that I have an idea of what I might find when heading out to TM, Big Lots, Michael's or Joanne's to find the deals. Obviously every store will stock different items, but it's really all about the hunt isn't it?
Here are just a couple of items I found at Tuesday Morning last weekend:

KI Memories Lace Cardstock
Normally around $2.00 a sheet, I got 8 sheets in a pack for $3.99!

Martha Stewart Fabric Letters
Normally $4.98, I paid 99 cents
Making Memories Christmas Stamps
(Look how easy it's going to be to stamp "twenty-ten"!)
Normally $9.99, I paid $2.99
K&CO Self-Adhesive Paper Ribbon
Normally $4.99 a pack, I got 4 packs for a total of $3.99!
K&CO Metal Art (School, Sparkle Word Charms, Sports)
Normally $5.19, I got 3 packs for a total of $3.99!

See What I Mean?

Okay, now off to Big Lots...

These are the reason why I went....Cuttlebug cutting/embossing dies for $2.oo!
Everyone on YouTube was finding TONS of them, I found 2.....bummer!
(Normally $4.99 and $7.99,
if you can find the others for $2.00 they actually retail up to $20.00.)

Martha Stewart Baby Stickers
Normally $3.99, I paid 99 cents

Martha Stewart Chipboard Animals (baby line)
Normally $3.99, I paid 99 cents

Martha Stewart Wreath
Normally $24.99 , I paid $4.00

And finally....the Bath and Body Works Outlet
Last year's pumpkin patch scented candles
Normally $17.99, I paid $4.25!

This year's Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Wallflowers
Normally $12.50, I paid $4.99
(and they're not even available in stores until fall!)

So I stocked up....just in case we buy a new house. :)
Now go find those bargains!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...