Thursday, July 30, 2015

What's on Your Workdesk? Wednesday 321


It's been a VERY long time since I've linked up with Julia over at Stamping Ground but I am so happy to be back! This week I am working on printing and scrapbooking my photos from ALL of July. As it turns out, July has been non-stop. In a good way. This is actually the first time all month I have been able to focus on recording our journey. 
That Selphy printer? Priceless.  
Awhile back I calculated the cost of using it to print at home, and yes, it is a bit more expensive than sending out for prints. The difference? I can document the adventure while I'm still super excited to do so. That's worth it to me.


One organizational tip that has really helped me lately, is to make boxed kits of all the supplies that I want to use in an album. This allows me to choose a color palate and limit the number of supplies in front of me, maximizing my productivity.

Of course, this basket of alphabet stickers is always hanging around. It is absolutely amazing how may alphabet stickers I use! (The Lora Bailora stamps just arrived and have found their way in there too. They just make me happy.)

The actual pages in the album are coming along 
slowly but surely.

Seeing the finished pages is my tinsel. 
I love looking back over these care-free summer adventures!

There's nothing better than carving out a few hours to do something for myself. 
(Littlefoot looks like the perfect scrapping companion here, but don't let that fool you. I have to pry the scraps away from her every couple of minutes!)

xoxo,
jenny-lynn

3 comments:

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Lynne, love your scrapbook shots, some gorgeous pictures. And your cat sat in the cardboard box! They all do that, don't they? No matter how many cat toys you get them, a box will always win. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #7 xx

Julia Dunnit said...

Lovely to see you! I think you're right about the Selphy....doing the photos while you're in residual enthusiasm mode gives your pages much more of the true dynamics of the day\event. Loving the look of your work methods...and so prettily a4anged too, gotta love abasket!

Anonymous said...

Hi honey, enjoyed catching up with your blog and seeing what you are working on! Had an inquiry from the short person today "Could we call aunt jen and see if she wants to Skype with us?" I told him I'd pass the question on to you:)
Dad's tummy is growling so I'm off to make spaghetti! Love you bunches, Mamba

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...