Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wee Bit Of Me Wednesday


{one} what’s the #1 most played song on your iPod (or whatever you use)?
Hello World by Lady Antebellum

{two} what’s your favorite type of exercise?
Cardio, Fitness and Just Dance 2 for the wii
(That counts doesn't it?)

{three} what’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
Train. I've only been on one, but it made me awfully sick.

{four} if you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what would it be?
27, it was my golden year and the year I got engaged and did all that fun wedding planning stuff. I was pretty happy with my physical health then too.

{five} when you have 30 minutes of free time, what do you use it to do?
Surf the internet :)

{six} what do you miss the most about being a kid?
No money worries.

{seven} when was the last time you were nervous?
The last day of school. It was my last 5th grade celebration. Getting up in front of a crowd makes be terribly uncomfortable and nervous.

{eight} what was the first thing you bough with your own money when you were young?
The first big purchase I remember was a Whitney Houston cassette tape. I believe I paid $18.99.

{nine} what is your favorite month of the year?
Wow....I really have no idea.

{ten} what are 3 songs from the soundtrack of your life?
From my childhood: Dancing Queen by ABBA, from my adult life: I Hope You Dance by Lee Ann Womack, and from my love life: Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton (our wedding song)

xoxo,
jenny-lynn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...