Thursday, July 14, 2011

52 Lists in 52 Weeks

has started something called 52 Lists in 52 Weeks.
Although I started a bit late, I am all caught up now!
(Actually, prompt #6 is missing because I haven't taken
a picture of it yet....next time, I promise!)

Here's my simple cover:
(using a small moleskin journal, pink thickers
tiny text and a Sassafrass flower)

the Title Page:
Week 1 Prompt:
(dollar store stickers, Dear Lizzy tape)
Week 2 Prompt:
(washi tape, Basic Grey stickers, Making Memories paper)
Week 3 Prompt:
(Basic Grey paper and stickers)
Week 4 Prompt:
(dollar store stickers, SMASH tape)
Week 5 Prompt:
(SMASH flag)

So, what do you think?
It takes just minutes a page!
Will you join me?
Yes?
Good!
Jump on over to visit Kellie and get started, it's fun, simple and it's free!
(Prompts are posted on Sundays.)
xoxo,
jenny-lynn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...