Monday, April 11, 2011

Make It Monday

Although I had the entire week off for spring break, I somehow managed to neglect my "Make This!" folder on my computer. I must say, I did deep clean the whole house, run lots of errands, unpack numerous boxes in the basement and throw a little girls get-together, so the week was very productive overall.
Do you remember the chalkboard door from last week's post?
Well, I didn't get to the pantry door as I had hoped, but I did manage to spruce up a little corner in our bedroom. This frame is actually the access panel for the back of our jacuzzi tub. Big, bold and ugly in the middle of our wall. So I fixed it. I used chalkboard paint within the built in frame and made it a cute little landing place for youngsters that come to visit. Doesn't the chair look cute next to it? (The chair is one of my most loved possessions from my childhood.)
It's amazing how just a few coats of paint can spruce up a space isn't it?

Have a beautiful week my loves!
xoxo,
jenny-lynn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...