Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wee Bit Of Me Wednesday

{one} what was your first job?
Housekeeping at a hotel.
(You read it Tommy Boy style didn't you?)

{two} have you ever seen a stand up comedian?
I've seen Paula Poundstone.

{three} when was the last time you played mini golf?
We went mini-golfing for our anniversary, with MTS and
with the Gills a few years back.

{four} what was the last picture you took?
I took photos of the doves in our snow and ice covered trees just a
couple of hours ago.

{five} burnt food: yes or no?
No thank you.

{six} if you have a pocket full of change, what do you do with it?
Place it in the change jar in the kitchen cupboard, although I can't remember the last time I had change. I really don't carry cash.

{seven} can you touch your tongue to your nose?
Just barely

{eight} do you scrapbook?
Yes! I'm kind of addicted to collecting scrapbooking products too!

{nine} do you buy lottery tickets?
Almost never

{ten} do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind it?
Behind it for sure. I'm actually quite shy. :)

Remember to link up at Leigh Ashley's!

xoxo,
jenny-lynn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...