Sunday, March 27, 2011

#36 and Counting

First off, I would just like to send a HUGE hug out to everyone who has already texted, called and left facebook messages wishing me a happy birthday. I am so blessed to have THE BEST family and friends!!!

I thought that since I haven't done a Friday Finds post for a few weeks now,and it IS my birthday, I would share a few items on my wishlist:





(This One Little Word Class)



Oh, and just about anything from Modcloth's Kitchen and Bath department...

I know what you're thinking. Is she 36 or 6?
You can mull this over if you would like, but the truth is I'm happy being the 30 something me with the heart of a 6 year old.
Now I must get back to my french vanilla coffee and girl scout cookie breakfast!
Have an amazing day!
xoxo,
jenny-lynn


2 comments:

Josie said...

I'm holding your birthday gift ransom until I see you :P

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

I adore the pan and I really want the bokeh kit, never ever seen it before. Great picks!

Have a happy Monday xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...