Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday Finds: Renegade Style

Did I mention that we're packing the car and heading to....

One of the things I am really looking forward to is finally meeting the adorable Miss. Elsie! I have been in love with everything she has created for such a long time now, I'm just afraid I'll do my usual shy thing and won't even be able to talk, much less get a photo with her!
And I can't wait to see her booth!
I really hope they bring these. :)


I absolutely adore all of the *shiny things* this shop has to offer.
Woodgrain Love Studs!
Of course this one's a favorite!
(It's funny how the upper peninsula is always missing, that's half of our state folks!)


This card's perfect for a certain special aunt of mine...
and this one should be framed in our home, well...because we are!


These amazing pottery charms (and she has awesome cups too!)
would be hard to pass up.
And check out the packaging!


These cards are amazing!


I could easily find a home for these in my new master bedroom:



I absolutely LOVE Ryan Berkley's work! I have been eyeing it for a couple of years now and can't wait to buy a few pieces and find a place for them in my new home!
This one's one of my very favorites:



Oh my goodness, this is only a drop of the goodness that be lining Division Street.
I can't wait!
xoxo,
jenny-lynn

1 comment:

nice-etc.com / caitlin said...

hi lynn!! it was so great to meet you at the show! i hope you had an amazing weekend and a safe trip back home. :)
did you happen to get the message i left on your machine? you can just shoot me an email at letswritecaitlin .at. hotmail.com

looking forward to getting to know your blog! looks great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...