Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Work in Progress Wednesday...

...more like Work In Progress Every Day!
We have been SO busy this past week.
*Since it's summer vacation and I'm off work, I'm now in charge of grocery shopping and cooking, so I'm happy to report that I have been eating much better foods, and smaller portions (with the exception of that darn salsa!)
*I'm also doing a pretty good job of keeping up with my daily journal challenge
(I'll post tomorrow...for some reason all my photos wanted to upload sideways.)
and finally...
*We've managed to see 10 houses in the last few days and are prepared to write up an offer tomorrow. (We are going into this realizing that A LOT can happen throughout this process, but we're optimistic. :)
Keep your fingers crossed for us!
xoxo,
jenny-lynn

(Unfortunately, this is not the house.
This one had a great location, but a terrible house. Lol!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...