Saturday, March 20, 2010

GIddy!



I have been in touch with this sweetheart (Janel) for the last day or so hammering out the details of the 3 drawings that she's doing for me. I am SO giddy! I can't wait to see them! She's going to ship them out real soon so they should get here near my birthday! They are filled with personal details so I can't wait for Rex to see them. (He only knows that I ordered them, he doesn't have any clue what they will look like.)He just might end up doing that manly, I'm not going to cry thing.
The birthday week's off to a great start!
xoxo Jenny

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

yay!!! I cant wait to get the one Janel made me too!! they are the cutest!!!
xoxo,
Lindsay

Josie said...

Oh my gosh! You didn't tell me!!! I want to see what she made!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...