Tuesday, February 09, 2010

CHA Favorites

If you know me, you know that I really LOVE scrapbooking (my husband would say that I actually love collecting scrapbooking supplies even more).  I  really look forward to the semi-annual Craft and Hobby Association conventions because that's when we get a look at all the new product lines coming out.  So, here are a few of my favorite new products coming to retailers this spring:

Studio Calico
Maya Road






Imaginisce





Hambly

(?)
Melody Ross
American Crafts


Dear Lizzy


I can't wait for these products to hit the stores!

2 comments:

ashleyTIA said...

So I've never scrapbooked before, but my mom wants me to start with her. I need to come to you for tips! Also, I love all the little owls!

Lynnbobscrap said...

Watch out, It's SUPER addictive. There are SO many cute papers and embellishments out there! I'm really excited about all the new lines dedicated to sewing and crafting, I can make use of those for sure. :)

I would love to see your pages once you get started!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...