Monday, August 31, 2009

Bye Bye Summer!

In addition to the events I already posted about, here are a few other things that happened in August:
We celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary.
Rex usually gets me one flower for each year we have been married, but since we were spending the day with my grandparents, he was unable to get me flowers on our anniversary. Instead he got me twice as many the next day. :)


I made him a couple of pieces of art for the living room with words celebrating the last 15 years of inside jokes.


We also spent a day checking out the Edsel Ford House


and playhouse.
My what long legs you have!
We spent quite a bit of time reading at the pool.
I headed back to this...
and in four hours turned it into this.
I sent an Alice in Wonderland themed care package to my sister for her birthday.
(Sorry it's sideways, I couldn't figure out how to turn it.)
I picked up a few new school supplies.
and some new crafty stuff for the RVA online class that starts in just 15 days!!
I learned lots of interesting things reading these books,
reorganized some scrappy stuff,
and found some new goodies.
After our trip to Chicago I had these collage prints made,
(turns out that if you want smaller prints, these 12 x 18 prints are the way to go)
and I started on our Chicago album.



But most of all, I missed that sweet little nephew of mine who I'm sure is getting more adorable by the minute and growing way too fast!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...