Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sorry for the Delay

I was doing so well keeping you up to date with the 365 project! Actually, I am doing very well taking pictures and recording my journaling each day, but a couple of weeks ago my beloved laptop just all of sudden refused to connect to the internet. Numerous phone calls and frustrations later, in a last ditch effort to either fix the problem or terminate the computers, Rex miraculously got the computers back online. I can't even tell you how much I've been missing my internet time. I actually called two of my friends whose blogs I follow, just to catch up on the posts i've been missing and tell them that indeed I AM okay. So the bottom line is this...I will continue to keep you updated, but you need to give me a couple of days to catch up on my world away from real life. I'll be back real soon!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...