Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Technology, in the form of our desktop computer, is not my friend lately...

It started a few weeks ago when Costco updated their photo upload site.  I worked with the troubleshooting suggestions, asked Rex for help, and even asked the kind woman at Costco but I am still unable to upload a single photo to be printed.  To add insult to injury, Costco has just credited us 50 free prints for being such good sports during the whole transition.  Yeah, that'll work...

Then yesterday, my computer decided to eat another unknown bug of some sort and now I am not able to upload to flickr.  That means that I can no longer upload any of the photos on my hard drive, therefore, I'm having quite an ordeal trying to figure out a way to actually share our Vegas photos with y'all.  

Unfortunately it seems as though our desktop needs some major cleaning and restructuring.  So somehow I'm going to have to make the time to back up our hard drive...been meaning to do that pretty much forever now...yep...I'll get right on that...soon...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...