Thursday, August 28, 2008

Look What I Found On My Doorstep!

It's a Neverland Journal Kit (based on Peter Pan) from my scrapbooking idol Elsie!  I have been wanting to buy this for a while now and just recently received  a really fun journal as a free gift.  I decided to make the new journal a landing spot for my childhood memories and these colorful little embellishments will look so sweet sprinkled among the pages and pages of stories!

On another note, I'm still having incredible trouble trying to upload my photos to ANY site so I am in the process of organizing and backing them all up.  My goal is to transfer some of them to the laptop and upload them that way.  I have so much to share but it's just not the same without the photos.  

Well, my classroom is set up, the professional development meetings are over (for now) and I am going to relax and enjoy every little bit of this last weekend before school starts again. Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!

Loves, Jen


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...