Friday, April 11, 2008

Yesterday was a Good Day


Yesterday was supposed to be a quick little excursion to get my traditional spring-break-self-renewal-make-me-feel-good-haircut, but as luck would have it, Erin was scheduled not long after me so I grabbed a gift certificate for her birthday and headed out to window shop while waiting to surprise her at her appointment. That's when I found these super cute socks!  They are from a company called MissMatched (click here to link).  I have been drooling over their website for over a year but had never actually seen them in person.  So I bought these!  LOVE them.  LOVE the colors.  LOVE that they come in threes.  (That way you can mix, match, and still wear them if you lose one!)  LOVE that something this simple can make me so giddy.
Anyway, after surprising E and visiting for a while, we decided to do some shopping.  We found some great deals at the mall (Victoria's Secret Outlet, Gap Outlet, yeah!) and purchased some birthday surprises for a special little one who's turning five in the next few days. :)  I may not have gotten anything done at home yesterday, but it finally felt like a day off work.  And I got home just in time to wake Rex and spend time with him.  It was a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...