Sunday, July 15, 2007

Happy Sunday!


























The last few days have been spent working, cleaning and of course, editing pictures. I have narrowed down and edited about 800 of the photos, and I think we are really getting better at this. :) I have the reception pictures left (those should be an absolute hoot) but I think I am going to put them off until tomorrow. Today I feel like doing something fun for me. I'm going to start gathering some bright colored supplies to put together an envelope journal for our travels with mom and dad L. in a few weeks. Also asked Rex to take some random photos on his trip across the country over the next couple of weeks. He has been doing so much work planning all the little details. Well, off to eat some lunch, look for some inspiration and get a little crafty.


Love you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...