Sunday, July 22, 2007

Holding Down the Fort



Well, it has been another very busy week around here! Rex is off and running on his trip across the country. He is currently enjoying time with his brother and his family in Charleston. He has spent the last couple of days split between the beach, loading the truck and calling and e-mailing me to keep me updated.
On the home front, I have been working, working, cleaning, and working some more this week. Tomorrow should be a shorter day though as I am teaching a class for a couple of hours and working just a couple more before tending to Chewy (I'm babysitting M& E's cat while they are away on their one year anniversary trip---Happy Happy Anniversary guys!).
Highlight of the week:
Mom and dad stopped by to stay with me for the night while down here for a family get together. It was so great to spend time with them, if only for a few hours, just the 3 of us. I made potato salad and chocolate chip cookies for dad and shortcake surprise for mom as a pre birthday gift. I also think I may have gotten dad addicted to YouTube. Who knew there were so many wonderful videos/songs from the 80's out there on the internet. Sorry mom and Kimber, you may have to jockey for computer time for a while. I love you guys!
ME

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"...on the Road Again..."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...