Monday, July 01, 2013

Is anyone still out there?


As you can clearly see, I have been MIA since November. 
That's right, November.
 Life got hard. 
Very hard. 
So this little ol' blog of mine took a back seat to real life. (Sometimes as I look back at this blog, I worry about things like gaps in what I am posting, but then I realize that real life has been diligently recorded in my Project Life scrapbooks and not everything needs to be visible here.)

The good news is that our lives have returned to a place where we are loving and living every day. We have been reminded to make the most of our time together and have been focusing on each other, creating adventures and making memories. 


I have been very blessed to have such wonderful readers in yourselves and I hope you will continue to follow us in our new adventures. 

If you'd like to continue following us, please resubscribe to this blog by hitting the Bloglovin' button to the right, or you can choose to export Google Reader to another site like Feedly (as today is the last day for Google Reader).  
 I am also extremely active on Instagram, as erxmo1, so feel free to follow along with my daily adventures there too!

Again, thank you for all of your comments, emails and support throughout the last 6 months or so. I am so lucky to have such wonderful friends in all of you!
xoxo, 
jenny-lynn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...