Friday, July 13, 2012

Take 12


All year I have been taking part in the Take 12 Photo Challenge over at the Ella Publishing Blog. Essentially, the idea is to take 12 pictures of your day on the 12th of each month. Eventually (in my case) you would scrapbook your photos so by the end of the year you have a snapshot of the entire year (2012). Pretty easy right? 
(If you'd like to see some fantastic examples, head on over to the blog.) 

It really is easy! Although I have been great at taking photos, I have been really bad about sharing my photos, but rest assured, I have been printing them all in 5x7 to create a mini-book of the year. They have also been making an appearance in my Project Life album. So even though it's already July(!!!) I thought I would go ahead and share them here. 

Here is 2012 in a nutshell....

January

February

March
April


May 
June
July


Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic Friday the 13th!
xoxo,
jenny-lynn




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...