Saturday, May 19, 2012

Happy Little Moments


Back in March I took an online class through Studio Calico called Happy Little Moments. I was lucky enough to snag one of the kits to go with the class, and last month (during spring break) I started to put together this fun little scrapbook. The base is simply a thrifted book which I painted, sewed, embellished, and then added some of my favorite photos. The book is only half finished (as is 2012) but I have to say, it is one of my favorite projects ever! I just love the way it turned out! 
Take a look!




































So... what do you think?
xoxo,
jenny-lynn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That is some serious eye candy! LOVE it!!!

alexandra s.m. said...

Hello Jenny-Lynn,

I am absolutely in love with your book!
What a treasure!
very inspiring!

Thank you ;-)

Claire Crompton said...

This is awesome, I love it!

Cx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...