Monday, April 23, 2012

Week in the Life: Day 1



*This week I will be joining Ali Edwards in her Week in the Life project. Head on over to her blog for more information. Seriously....go...this is one of my favorite projects every year!


Currently...

Drinking: water with peach/mango Mio 
Eating: my father-in-law's Chicken Cordon-Bleu, and tater tots
Wearing: my dark grey sweat pants  and American Eagle sweatshirt (just finished working out), I wore khakis, a pink Old Navy tee and white hoodie sweater to work today.
Feeling: a bit under the weather, headache and allergies are bothering me 
Weather: cold and super windy
Wanting: to save up for an iphone, to catch up on Alcatraz, to jump straight to summer vacation, to get a good night's sleep
Thinking: that I need to schedule crafty projects so I actually get them done
Wondering: how fast or slow this week is going to go-it's been awfully slow around here
Carrying: my purse, school bag, owl lunchbag,  phone, atm card, advil, water


xoxo,
jenny-lynn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...