Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wee Bit Of Me Wednesday

{one} what color best describes you + why?
Brown?
Incredibleart.org lists brown as meaning: Earth, stability, hearth, home, outdoors, reliability, comfort, endurance, simplicity, and comfort. ( I like how they added comfort twice!)

{two} how have you changed in the past year?
I've actually felt more like a responsible adult since we bought our house in December. I'm still a kid at heart though, despite the increasing number of gray hairs I'm noticing.

{three} have you ever had any surgeries?
Just oral surgeries.

{four} why did you start your blog?
You can find out by reading my very first post (from 2006) HERE.

{five} what are you looking forward to this summer?
Relaxing, eating better, exercising, visiting family, taking walks, picnics, scrapbooking, ice cream and slurpees, journaling, exploring my new town, hot air balloons and fireworks in my backyard, birthday parties, weddings, lots and lots of photography...
(You probably shouldn't have asked me this on my first official day off, lol!)

{six} do you have any family traditions for the 4th of July?
No, but I'm hoping family will come visit us at our new house since the fireworks are right here.

{seven} what’s something new that you’ve tried in the past few months?
gardening :)

{eight} what is the perfect a/c temperature?
78 degrees

{nine} what was the last movie you saw in the theater?
Super 8

{ten} what song do you think everyone should hear at least once?
Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars
(That's just the first one that came to mind, I sure there are others.)

Have a wonderful Wednesday, and if you'd like to play along,
don't forget to link up here.

xoxo,
jenny-lynn

2 comments:

Sarah said...

ah! I want to see Super 8 SO so bad - how was it?! And, I love Bruno Mars - he's so smart and he is such a great musician :D

ellen s. said...

oh this is really fun to read!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...