Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Wee Bit Of Me Wednesday

from wbw v.5

{one} do you believe in ghosts?
Not really, but I do gather strength from hoping that loves ones are near.

{two} are you more of a talker or more of a listener?
Depends on the day. Some days I listen more and some days I feel like I talk too much and no one is listening.

{three} would you rather get up early or sleep late?
Up early. I have way more energy in the morning.

{four} if you could instantly become an expert at one type of dance, what type would you choose?
Ballet

{five} what's your favorite drink?
I can always go for a coke slurpee!

{six} if your house caught fire and you could only grab three things, what would they be?
My cats, my scrapbooks and my journals
(I'm assuming hubby could get himself out.)

{seven} if you could only visit one restaurant for the next five years, which would it be?
Qdoba or Bagger Dave's

{eight} who inspires you the most?
This is tough. I have SO many inspirational people in my life!

{nine} if you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be?
Nadia Comaneci, Neil Patrick Harris and Walt Disney (come on, If we're going so far as to say that I could have a talk show, I can choose Mr. Disney)

{ten} sneakers or sandals?
Sneakers

Link Up HERE

xoxo,
jenny-lynn

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm totally with you on the up early thing. And, DISNEY. Oh my god, what a wonderful guest - BUT he's topped by the AMAZING Neil Patrick Harris. There's no man I love more in this world than him :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...