Wednesday, March 02, 2011

I'm really slacking...

...but I promise to get back to a semi-regular blogging schedule!
Let's start with this:


{one} do you wear holey jeans? if so, do you buy them that way?
I do have one pair of holey jeans. They were my favorite for years and when the knees wore through I just couldn't bare to throw them out. They are also one of my "magic" pairs of pants. No matter what my weight, they always seem to fit perfectly.

{two} do you get a full 8 hours of sleep per night?
Yes and no. I go for weeks where I will get 8 or 9 hours of sleep, and then weeks where I get 3 or 4 hours of sleep.

{three} what’s your favorite way to eat an oreo?
I'm not a big fan of oreos. I will eat a few every once in a while though. I always eat them whole, dipped in milk.

{four} do you wear shoes in your house?
No. I take them off at the door. I always put them away immediately and change into some comfy socks and (sometimes) slippers.

{five} who would you call first if you won the lottery?
My husband Rex!

{six} have you ever been in a food fight?
Not that I can recall. I have a "thing" about messes.

{seven} do you snore?
Nope, but Rex sure does!

{eight} do you know how fast you type?
I knew twenty years ago in high school typing class. I have no idea now.
Fast enough to get the job done.

{nine} can you do a headstand (without using a wall)?
I sure can! I'm more comfortable in a handstand though. Years and years of gymnastics will do that to you!

{ten} how do you like your popcorn?
Popcorn is my favorite snack!
1. white cheddar from Smartpop
2. microwave kettle corn
3. school/basement popper (light salt and butter)
4. movie theater (light salt and butter)

If you play along, remember to link up At Leigh Ashley's!
xoxo,
jenny-lynn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...