Wednesday, February 02, 2011

New Wednesday Feature

I've wanted to take part in this weekly feature for quite a while now, but keep forgetting to actually post! Since Snowmageddon brought me a day off today, I thought it would be the perfect day to start!


{one} what was your favorite sitcom growing up?
Family Ties
(Do you know what SCUBA means? You would if you watched Family Ties.)

{two} what song always makes you happy when you hear it?
Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton (it's my wedding song)

{three} do you still have your wisdom teeth?
I sure do, all of them!

{four} what is your go to way to relax?
pj's or sweats, cuddle blanket, Rexy, kitties, a warm drink and something funny to watch

{five} do you play any instruments?
No, but I've always wanted to learn to play the violin.

{six} nude beaches: yes or no?
no thanks.

{seven} do you chew your pens/pencils?
I used to, but not anymore.

{eight} can you change the oil in your car?
I can add oil but not sure how to drain the old.

{nine} can you curl your tongue?
No, but some people in my family can.

{ten} can you knit or crochet?
I taught myself to crochet (a little) last year but I've never even tried knitting.
I'd really like to be good at both!

Won't you join in the fun? Grab the widget, answer the questions yourself, and link up at myleighashley! Hope to see you there!

xoxo,
jenny-lynn

2 comments:

JenCoen said...

Yay! So glad to see you played!!

Lynnbobscrap said...

Thank you! I found the feature through your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...