Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Did You Know...


{one} ice: crushed or cubed?
Cubed, but only for the cooling factor, I don't actually like to eat it.

{two} what is your worst traffic pet peeve?
People riding my tail, passing in a no pass zone and then turning on their turn signal to turn in front of me.

{three} what room in your house best represents your personality?
Right now it's my bedroom. Once we get settled and design my scrapbooking/craft room, I hope it will reflect me best. :)

{four} do you save old birthday cards?
I save the cards from the people closest to me and usually use them in a scrapbooking page or art journal. The signatures and handwritten sentiments mean more to me than the cards themselves.

{five} when was the last time you went on a picnic?
A real full-blown picnic? Probably on my one year wedding anniversary. I'm not going to lie, it was absolutely perfect. (and over 6 1/2 years ago btw...maybe it's time to plan another picnic!)

{six} do you regularly check your horoscope?
Nope. I will read it when I come across it in a magazine, but that's about it.

{seven} when you’re home, what do you wear on your feet?
I ALWAYS have something on my feet. Usually cushy socks or slippers. I even have to have socks on to go to sleep. No bare feet for me.

{eight} what’s your favorite gambling game?
Nickel slots, and the horse race game at Fitzgerald's (or is it Binions?) in Vegas.
(Did I mention my in-laws live in Vegas?)

{nine} have you ever written (or started writing) a book?
We once started a children's book, but never finished it.
I have had an article published in a national teaching magazine though, MANY years ago.

{ten} what is your favorite musical?
Guys and Dolls

Once again, if you play along, link up at Leigh Ashley's!

xoxo,
jenny-lynn

3 comments:

Robin Lynn said...

Love the ideas about birthday cards! and my name was supposed to be Jenny Lynn until my sister changed it. :o)

Spike said...

Wow, the timing on this is rather amazing. When we re-piped the house recently, we had to move a number of things around. One of the items that I came across was an old card from you, I want to say it was around the time when we were Seniors at TCHS. Like you said, only from the closest... We waited way too long to re-connect Jen-Jen!

Ashley said...

I'm not a big ice fan either, but love Sonic's ice...!
Ashley @ www.acstylefiles.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...