Saturday, January 29, 2011

Have you missed me? I've sure missed you!

I'm sorry I've been away so long. Last time I was here I REALLY wanted a snow day...and we ended up with not one, but two days off! I also hinted that something really big was in the works. Did you guess what it was?
That's right...one month ago...
we bought our first house!
We absolutely love everything about our new home!
It's in a great location, I have a shorter drive to work, all the people we've met are so sweet, we've found some interesting shops in the area, tried out a couple of new restaurants...and all of this just twenty minutes from where we used to live!

We've dreamt about this moment for SO long, and we're enjoying everything about this new adventure (hence the lack of posts).
Then when my parents came to visit our new home, they brought me their old van!
First home...check.
New car...check.
2011, you've really outdone yourself!
xoxo,
jenny-lynn

P.S. Don't worry, I'll give you some inside peeks tomorrow!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations!! So happy for you two:)

janel. said...

YAY!! It's beautiful! Congrats you two <3
xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...