Friday, December 03, 2010

Vintage Finds

For the last couple of years I have been collecting vintage decorations for the holidays. Last year I was able to pick up a few vintage (looking) bottle trees and ornaments to add to my Christmas/Winter collection, but I'm always on the lookout for little treasures to add to my stash of pretties.
While visiting some of my favorite blogs, I stumbled upon this online magazine created by Amy Powers. It's absolutely fabulous! I spent way too much time pouring over the beautiful photographs, the holiday tutorials, and eye candy ads!
She has even included a link to all the printables and patterns!
You really need to check this out!
(Warning: Be prepared to ignore whatever it was you were planning on doing!)




(Ahhh!!!! Hot air balloons!!!)
(You can check out the rest of the issue here.)

You can also read the Autumn Issue here.

Want so more eye candy?
Head on over to Etsy and type in your favorite holiday word.
My word of the day was "Mercury Glass".
SERIOUS drool factor!
(Santa, go ahead and bring me any or all of these please. :)

Have a beautiful weekend!
xoxo,
jenny-lynn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...