Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Weekly Goal Update


1. Plan out Bug's birthday project and order remaining supplies (including photos)

(Done,working on actually putting it together now.)

2. Tour and photograph THE house (Yes! Still praying it becomes ours.)

3. Sort, shred and file important papers drawer (Not yet)

4. Try out at least 2 new recipes (How about 1?)

5. Blog EVERY day (5 out of 7 isn't too bad.)

6. Upload, order and post/share photos from the weekend (Still working on this)

7. Start Bug's birthday project (Yep)

8. Secure dates for Vegas and begin looking at tickets (Affirmative)

9. Catch up on email, blogs and facebook (Of course!)

10. Catch up and post 30 Day Challenge photos (I'll post some more next!)
I know I didn't meet all of my goals last week, but I had quite a few days this past week where I was unable to really get much done (migraines...yuck) so I'm actually very proud of myself! In fact, I think I'm going to head off and get those unfinished items done NOW!

X0X0,
jl



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...