Tuesday, July 20, 2010

So Amazing!

I absolutely adore this blogging community! Although I have never met Miss Lindsay, I have been visiting her blog for quite a while now and she is such an inspiration to me. She is amazingly sweet and talented, and her etsy shop is wonderful!
Just today she added an adorable (and affordable) line of badges. They look like scouting badges! Of course I ran over and ordered a few for myself, but now I'm wondering if I should go back and buy a couple more.....hmmmm...
Did I mention that she has even made a special badge to support Janel and Adam's adoption fund? If you're not already familiar with Lindsay, go check out her blog and her shop, you won't be disappointed!
(photos by Lindsay)

xoxo,
jl

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

you are soooooo sweet!!!! This is amazing of you!!!! Thanks so much for your support! It means the world to me!! I will be shipping off your cutie badges tomorrow!!! yay!!!! love yas!!
xoxo,
Lindsay

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...