Monday, July 19, 2010

Make It Monday

I hope you had an absolutely wonderful weekend. :)
It was a bit warm but nice for the most part here. The rain held off just long enough for us to go out on an adventure for a bit. Remind me to show you the sunset photos from just after the storm, they're pretty. :)
So, how about some more fun tutorials, maybe a recipe, and a printable.
How does that sound?
Here are some of the projects that have inspired me this past week:


Check out these amazing rosettes!
Oh, and you could embroider them so that each one had a special picture or theme representing the person you were giving them to!
(Note to self: get back to learning how to crochet.)
(info and links here)

I know that the 4th of July holiday is over, but take the flag out and you have a perfectly adorable pie cupcake. Wouldn't these be a hoot at a picnic, or even Thanksgiving?
(here at Mommytopics.com)


I first saw these lamps in January when the Winter CHA photos came out. I love it when they use scrapbooking products (like these Hambly overlays) as inspiration for home decor. These are made from lamps from IKEA. (One of my favorite stores.)
(directions on the Hambly Screenprints Blog)

I am just itching to do some canning. I meant to make strawberry jam but life got busy and strawberry picking season's pretty much over now. Hmmm....maybe I'll have to print these tags for dilly beans instead.
(more info and ideas at the cottage industrialist)

Dinosaurs!
(Enough said.)

Do you hold on to your fortunes? I do, and then they end up wandering around the house popping up in strange places here and there. Wouldn't it be fun to have a nice colorful place like this to store them? (This one's on my priority list, although we just noticed this week that our favorite Chinese restaurant went out of business recently...grrr!)
(find the how-to video on the Hero Arts Blog)

Hope you enjoyed the links to the tutorials.
Let me know if you end up creating any of these projects, I would love to see them!
xoxo,
jenny-lynn

1 comment:

Josie said...

Check your email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...