Friday, May 28, 2010

35 Before 36

I have been making these ___ Before ___ lists for a couple of years now. Basically you come up with a list of goals that you want to accomplish before your next birthday. Your age determines how many items are on your list.
For me, this year brings me the 35 Before 36 list.
A couple of months ago, Janel posted the great idea of making a mini-album to record your goals. She used wonderful graph paper and washi-tape, and did such a beautiful job that I *scraplifted* the idea. (I hope you don't mind Janel.)
Here are a few of my goals:
I'm pleased to say that I have been making much better progress on the actual goals than on the pages themselves. I'll keep you posted on how it's going!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Very awesome idea! I love that! Do you have a link to the post that sparked this idea for you? I'd love to see that as well. And it's going to be fun to see your updates on these goals! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...