Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Back in the Game!


About a week ago my laptop just decided to die. I was unable to get it to turn back on or recharge at all so Rexy took it in to see what could be done. It was going to cost quite a bit of money to fix so today he came home with a brand new MacBook as an early birthday present! After laundry, packing up the camera equipment and preparing for tomorrow night's parent-teacher conferences, I allowed myself to open it up and play. I absolutely LOVE it! I could play all night but I should probably get some sleep for those conferences. (Or maybe I should just start finding and bookmarking my favorite blogs......hmmmmm.....that does need to be done.....Okay, not tonight.)

BTW: I have a very busy and exciting weekend coming up, but I will be back next week with lots of fun posts. :)

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

ashleyTIA said...

Awesome!!! Jer has a macbook, but I'm clueless- more power to you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...