Thursday, December 03, 2009

December 2nd & 3rd

Here are the next couple of prompts for my JYC/DD album.  I love how quick and simple these pages have been so far! 


I'm still working on my advent calendar. Instead of using spray adhesive to glue the numbers on, I thought it would be fun to hand embroider them on. It has been rather time consuming, but worth the effort for sure! (The heart is my own little touch. )
When Rex got home today he offered to finish sewing the individual pockets for me. Just one of the reasons why I love him, he goes out of his way to make my day (every day). I love this photo too. Notice the smile on his face, the wedding ring on his finger, his mismatched socks, and the caring way in which he's handling my calendar. 
He's a keeper!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...