Monday, July 20, 2009

Bridal Shower Fun

Yesterday we were lucky enough to spend time with this adorable couple and their families at Betsy's Bridal Shower. We are so fortunate to have such wonderful friends in these two and loved every minute of the festivities and hanging out afterward. While there I got familiar with names and roles of the family, and took a few more formal pictures as I have the honor of being their wedding photographer. This will be my first time solo (as Rex is in the wedding party--no worries, I have recruited the help of one Aunt Marva to help me organize everyone and switch out my equipment). We are really looking forward to sharing their special day with them. Thanks for being such a wonderful part of our lives!















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...