Thursday, January 08, 2009

I've got a new goal...


It's called Project 365 and it's becoming rather popular in the scrapbooking world. The idea is to take a photo every day throughout the course of the year. It is a way to document (in a simple way) the little things, the big things, the everyday and the extra special. CK has even come out with a kit to organize 365 days worth of photos and journaling. Of course I asked for the kit for Christmas (Thanks Grandma!) and it should be arriving any day. In the mean time, I have been taking a photo each day, starting on December 30th. (Why start on the 30th you ask? It was a Monday, and I tend to think of Monday as the beginning of the week, the pages are set up one week at a time so it seemed to make the most sense to me.) The interesting thing is that ever since I decided to tackle this project, more and more exciting events have been popping up on the horizon. So let's get you caught up, shall we?



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...