Saturday, December 06, 2008

Looking Back

It's that time of year again! The hustle and bustle, get out the scarves and mittens, unpack the tubs of decorations, take tons of photos of the everyday, oh...and forget to blog about the not so everyday....like...say...Friends' Thanksgiving maybe?
Yes, I realize it has come and gone but I just wanted to say a special thank you to all of the friends who made it to the TENTH annual celebration!  Mike and Erin hosted the party, and it went swell.  There was so much left over food again this year, we were just glad that it wasn't sitting in our fridge.  I can pace myself pretty well at thanksgiving, I just have trouble with all the leftovers all week.  Plus, someone else cleaned up this year.  In retrospect, this may have been the easiest thanksgiving in a while.  Thanks Mike and Erin, you're hired!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...