Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Week in the Life

I must say, I really enjoyed documenting my week (yes, it was a couple of weeks ago already).  I took a lot of photos around the house and throughout my week that I never otherwise would have taken.  I've got the silly photos like the ones of cereal on top of the fridge, my desktop photo on my computer, Rex's shoes left haphazardly on the floor, etc.  In the process though, I also got the photos of us cuddling each other and the cats, eating dinner with the neighbors, and even some of my room at school where I spend more time than anywhere else 9 months of the year.  These are the photos I would have forgotten to have taken. Now I'm in the process of designing my A Week In My Life album.  This is where the real fun begins, bringing it all together. Here are a few of my favorite photos of the week, just everyday life screaming to be documented...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...