Monday, June 16, 2008

Today Is Day One

Day One of what you ask?  Today is Day One of the 21 Day Inspiration Challenge.  Back in February  (when I had some extra time on my hands) I found this idea on Rhonna Farrer's blog. The idea is that it takes 21 days to create a habit.  Therefore, for the next 21 days I will be setting aside a significant amount of time each day to focus on my creativity.  Scrapbooking and photography will be my focus, although I really hope to make some more cute little felt friends, work on a crosstitch pillow I've been meaning to start, and hopefully doing some more painting.  All along the way I will be keeping a creativity journal to document my progress, record ideas and quotes, and experiment with.

Speaking of Rhonna, while checking out her 21 day challenge blog, I ran across this magazine called Scrapbook Dimensions.  This one is a brand new find for me!  It focuses on meshing traditional and digital scrapbooking.  Of course I ordered a sample issue right away.  ( I have really missed all my scrapbooking subscriptions lately, three of my magazines went under this past year and I have been searching for some new eye candy.)

So excited about making time for me this summer, so off I go!

1 comment:

Julie Ann Shahin said...

I'm so happy that you are excited about SD Magazine. We also have a social network at http://scrapbookdimensions.ning.com with the only 100% hybrid gallery. :) I hope to see you there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...