Monday, May 05, 2008

What did you do for NSD?


For those of you a little less scrap obsessed than myself, NSD stands for National Scrapbooking Day.  This year NSD fell on May 3rd.  I decided to spend not only the day but the weekend actually scrapping. (Of course I did take my regularly scheduled time to surf the internet, grade papers, watch a couple of movies and waste time doing nothing also.) Amazingly, I completed four photo journal pages (for Jan. and Feb.) and 18, yes I did say 18, 12 x 12 pages!  That's pretty much all I have completed so far this year so I am super pumped to have been that productive!  On the down side, the good camera needs a new battery (thank goodness that's all it needs) but they are expensive so we are going to have to wait until the next paycheck to buy one.  Tomorrow I will try to use the little camera to take some pictures of the layouts to post, but it just won't be the same without my Canon.  Until then, take care.  
Loves, 
Jen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...