Saturday, May 10, 2008

Girl's Day Out















Yesterday Jo and I spent the day together at the Scrapbooking MegaMeet in Novi.  Jo had never been before and I must admit I was a bit nervous that she wouldn't be quite as into scouring booths upon booths of  scrapbooking supplies all day, getting giddy over scalloped papers, metal embellishments, and ribbons. Then I remembered just how much she loves her scrap dabbling and my nerves were put to rest.  Jo and I ended up having THE most amazing time being total dorks, drooling over all the new pretties.  In fact, we came home and had to organize and sort all of the exciting finds.   Now we just have to find the time to spend together scrapbooking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!! Good times, good times...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...