Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tagged!

My Awesome friend Beth (whom I miss SO much) tagged me,  so here goes!

The rules are:

1) Link to the person who tagged you ( I did above)
2) Post the rules
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4)Tag at least 3 other people
5)Be sure the people you tagged KNOW you tagged them by commenting about what you did.


Six Facts About Me

1.  I absolutely HATE driving!  I have never driven on the expressway because I have talked myself into being a total chicken about the whole thing.

2. Speaking of chicken, I will not eat chicken on the bone. I don't know what it is that bothers me about it but I'm just a bit grossed out by it.  Turkey on the bone, sure, all day long.

3. Although I listen to classic rock and country music most often, i absolutely LOVE heavy metal 

4.  I have a pet rabbit named Powder.  He is over 10 years old now and I harbor a constant sense of guilt over the fact that I can't keep him with me (he's at mom and dad's) because my cats will torture him.

5. I have an amazing memory for remembering where I saw or put something.  I remember all the details.  Unfortunately, I can't quote a movie or tell a joke to save my life.

6.  I have a facebook page, myspace, a website and a blog, yet I have no one to tag because my only friend with a blog tagged me!


**If you are reading this blog and you have your own to post on, consider yourself tagged!


Have  a great day!

J

1 comment:

The Fabulous Ms. Beth said...

Face book and Myspace page!? I've been searching for you for months and can't find you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...