Friday, December 14, 2007

WOW!


Ok, I'm not really sure where the time went. Obviously I have been rather busy the last month and a half or so. In an effort to make this year more cost effective and more personalized for the people on my Christmas list, I have planned to make MANY (read: a REDICULOUS amount) gifts by hand. The problem is,with two jobs, I am no where near finishing (or even starting in some cases). Then there's the wonderful handmade cards with hand stamped tags and fancy ribbon. Great idea, extremely cute, yet not near finished. So, my goal this weekend (with Rex in Vegas to visit his family) is to lock myself in the house, stay up all hours of the night, (but still make it to work tomorrow) and finally make some progress with the Christmas projects. That is of course when I am not busy redecorating the tree as a result of this little furball. (She may be cute, but she's a handful.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...